The City of Temecula's
Most Trusted Law Firm
As Seen on
Address: Temecula, CA 90011
Phone: (858) 280-3358
Office Manager: Joel N.
Hours Of Operation
Monday: 24 hours
Tuesday: 24 hours
Wednesday: 24 hours
Thursday: 24 hours
Friday: 24 hours
Saturday: 24 hours
Sunday: 24 hours
Temecula Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Pedestrian injuries can be avoided when walking the sidewalks of the Temecula. Sadly, man are injured due to a car accident veering off the road, truck accidents, and a bicycle accident in which the cyclist clips the pedestrian. An accident occurs pretty often, and in the Temecula nightlife even more injuries occur on a marked crosswalk and the sidewalk. Negligent drivers play a major role in accidents and many pedestrian accident injuries and fatalities are preventable and avoidable if the driver had simply paid better attention. When you are involved in an accident please call Chris Mova Personal Injury Lawyer to claim compensation for your bodily injuries and more.
Seeking compensation for another’s negligence will help you being to repair the injuries accrued in the accident. Medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, broken bones, spinal cord injury, and more can be a result of being hit in a driving accident. This can wreak havoc on your finances which can put many families in jeopardy of losing their home and livelihood. At Chris Mova Personal Injury we are advocates of holding the party responsible for the injuries they created and the pain suffered. Injury claims are held with high regard and we will fight the insurance company for financial compensation if you are an injured pedestrian.
Being injured on the city sidewalk in Temecula Ca isn’t the plan for anyone’s day. If you have been injured please contact our law firm to see how you can be compensated for your injuries. The common pedestrian is defenseless against vehicle and bicycles. Our personal injury lawyers have over a decades worth of experience fighting for our clients with over a 98.5% success rate and over $10,000,000 recovered in damages. Call our injury attorneys today for a free consultation.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
Why You Need A Temecula Personal Injury Lawyer
A California pedestrian is not a target for purposeful reasons, but a California pedestrian accident is still a problem. Accidents occur everyday with many being hit and runs that end in catastrophic injury or even wrongful death. There are many reasons for a pedestrian accident such as:
- The Driver Not Paying Attention
- Failure to Yield The RightOfWay
- Failure to Obey Traffic Laws
- High Numbers of people
- Lack of Countdown Signals in Dangerous Intersections
Request A Free Consulation
What Should You Do If You've Been Hit In A Car Accident
1. Call the police if you are able to and report the accident. Cooperate with the EMTs as they will begin to document your catastrophic injury and for the accident lawsuit. Truthfully answer the officers questions and be sure to ask how to get a copy of the police report.
2. Remain at ease and do not argue with anyone or aplogize for the accident at all. If you apologize this could mean you are assuming fault for an accident that wasn’t your. People often apologize due to shock and not wanting to anger anyone else. Do not downplay your injuries or speak to the other driver at all who has hit you unless you are asking them to call 911.
3. Document the scene the best you can. If you psychically can please use your phone or camera to take photos of the entire scene. Take pictures of the sidewalk, the car that hit you, skid marks, pertinent information. It would be a bonus to record your self documenting the scene as well. Be sure to include the cross walk, signage, and more!
4. Collect the driver’s and witness information. Never rely on memory in your court case. The judge and jury know that memory is not trustworthy after time. If you are seriously injured your best bet is to write information down.
5. See the ER immediately and follow up with all appointments. You may suffer a burn injury, broken bones, bruises, traumatic brain injury, and more. When you file accident claims we need to know the extent of your injuries in order to claim compensation. Keeping a healthy medical record of injuries will help you build your case.
6. File an insurance claim. Report the accident to your auto insurer even though your car may not be involved. Then give us a call and we will speak to their insurance company. NEVER speak to the driver’s insurance company as they may try to past fault onto you with their strategies. This can hurt your claim and reduce settlement.
7. As stated before in step 6 you will have to contact an accident lawyer such as Chris Mova Personal Injury. We will handle all of the legal work and allow you to rest and focus on recovering from the incident.
Vehicle accidents with pedestrians can lead to many pedestrian fatalities. If you have been involved in a pedestrian accident you deserve compensation for the at fault drivers negligence. Call us today for a free consultation. We work on a contingency fee, meaning we won’t charge you a dime unless we win your case! We service the entire Southern California area and major cities such as Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange County, and more.