The City of Temecula's
Most Trusted Law Firm
As Seen on
Address: Temecula, CA 90011
Office Manager: Joel N.
Hours Of Operation
Monday: 24 hours
Tuesday: 24 hours
Wednesday: 24 hours
Thursday: 24 hours
Friday: 24 hours
Saturday: 24 hours
Sunday: 24 hours
Dog Bite Attorney Temecula
Dog bites and animal attacks can be a frightening experience with terror leading the way. If you have been bitten or attacked you understand when we say it felt it would last forever. Animals such as a pit bull often get a bad reputation for dog bite attacks but there are many more dogs and animals that will attack you and leave you with catastrophic injury. A canine attack can leave you with debilitating injuries and scars. Saldy, these injuries are much more common than believed. The emotional trauma can also be lifelong, and when you’ve been attacked by an animal you should contact your dog bite attorneys at Chris Mova Personal Injury so we can work on the premises liability for California law regarding dog bites and animal attacks.
Our law firm carries a strong attorney profile with over $10,000,000 won in settlements and a 98.5% success rate. Recovering money for your pain and suffering is our job and our client testimonials hold dear to our heart. We will work to get your injuries and damages compensated for the attack by a dangerous dog. Call us today and begin with your legal advice today.
How Much Is My Dog Case Worth?
Dog Bite Injuries Commonly Sustained 2019
Request A Free Consulation In Temecula
Recent Dog Case Statistics
- An estimated 4.7 million dog bites occur in the U.S. each year
- Nearly 800,000 dog bites require medical care
- Approximately 92% of fatal dog attacks involved male dogs, 94% of which were not neutered
- Approximately 71% of bites occur to the extremities (arms, legs, hands, feet)
- Approximately two-thirds of bites occurred on or near the victim’s property, and most victims knew the dog
- Approximately 24% of human deaths involved unrestrained dogs off of their owners’ property
- Approximately 58% of human deaths involved unrestrained dogs on their owners’ property
- 50% of dog attacks involved children under 12 years old
- 82% of dog bites treated in the emergency room involved children under 15 years old
- 70% of dog-bite fatalities occurred among children under 10 years old
California Dog Bite Laws
Updated content as of 2019 for our recent cases. California is a “strict liability” state, meaning the owner is responsible for all damages under an animal attack case if:
1. It was caused by their animal
2. The animal acted in a public place or on private property.
There are stipulations and exceptions for service animals such as police dogs. When you are hurt in a dog attack it is best to give your Personal injury attorney a call so we can make it right for you. We work on a contingency basis meaning we won’t charge you a dime unless we win. Our case success in 2019 rates are high and our initial consultation is free, so give us a call today and start reclaiming normalcy in your life. We can help you with any animal attack in Temecula.