RECENTLY INJURED? START YOUR CASE...NOW!
AS SEEN ON
About The Law Firm Of Chris Mova Personal Injury Attorney
"Anything Less Than Full Compensation Is Not Full Justice"
- Chris Mova
Address: Los Angeles, CA 90010
Phone: (858) 280-3358
Office Manager: Joel N.
Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Lawyer
In a short amount of time you can accumulate medical bills, lost wages due to an inability to work, and pain and suffering. If a negligent driver is at fault for these consequences call us today so we can handle the legal matter. Car crashes should not destroy your life, and if you feel it has we will do our best to recover what was lost in the event you are involved in one. Seek our legal representation so we can help resolve your case today. Hire Chris Mova Personal Injury Attorney today.
what we do for our clients
More Than $10,000,000
Recovered For Our Clients
How To Prove The Driver Is At Fault For The Accident
Injury lawsuits rest on one premise called negligence. If a pedestrian in any accident can prove a driver was negligent in their accident then the driver will assume fault of the accident and most likely have to pay for damages. Those who behave in a negligent manner are liable for the harm they cause to another such as a pedestrian. Negligence can be many things such as:
- Driving under the influence
- Texting while driving
- Using the phone and driving
- Not paying attention to their surroundings such as eating or putting on makeup
- Not yielding at a right-of-way
Drivers may not be the only ones at fault for an accident. Negligent pedestrians can be to blame as well. Pedestrians may be at fault for not obeying crosswalk laws. Pedestrians can walk into the street aimlessly and cause accidents to happen. If a pedestrian plays a role in an accident that can drastically affect the outcome of a claim. If you were partly responsible for an accident your settlement can be reduced.
What Should I Do If I've Been Hit By A Car In Los Angeles
- First you should seek medical attention and call the police for report the incident. The majority of the time you will receive medical care if you are hit by a vehicle. Cars can injure pedestrians severely so please seek medical attention even if you are not hurting. When accidents happen adrenaline can numb the pain, even if you are severely injured. seeking medical attention is good for your case as it will document all injuries and pain and suffering endured for your case.
- Contact Chris Mova Personal Injury. When seeking compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and more you will need a personal injury attorney by your side to fight for your case. We will investigate your case and go over the legal options your case has. We offer free initial consultation so you have no excuse to miss out on our services! File an accident lawsuit today and reclaim your life.
Request A Free Consulation
What Do Our Clients Say?
I was hit by an uninsured driver and didn’t know what to do next. I found Chris online and the rest was such a relief. Paola is also assisting me by handling all of my medical appointments and keeping my case in order. We haven’t settled yet, but we will soon!
I got in a pretty bad car accident in July of 2015. I was rear ended so bad that my car was labeled as a total loss. I looked around for a good attorney for a few weeks. After reading reviews, and talking to friends, the name Chris Mova with Mova Law Group came up the most. So, I decided to call him to see if I wanted to hire him. Chris personally talked to me on the phone, explained what my options were and asked me if I wished to meet him face-to-face at his office. I met him at his office a few days later and I decided to hire him. Chris fought hard with the insurance company, they weren't being reasonable in the beginning. It wasn't until he showed them a copy of the lawsuit he planned on filing that they finally decided to pay for my injury. He is as aggressive of a lawyer as I have seen (based on his letters to the insurance company), but yet so friendly and nice with me.
I recently had a case where a large insurance firm denied my claim despite their insured admitting guilt. After contacting Chris, he walked me through the steps I should take which included filing a small claims case. Chris’s quick advice on matters as simple as court room etiquette, posture and deference, I believe made a difference in my case and as a result I won the case. He’s a consummate professional and I will continue to use him for legal consul.
Listen up people! By far the best experience I've had with an attorney. Chris and his team really care about your well being to get you medical attention. I had a serious car accident in August 2018. The other party had no insurance or license. Therefore, because I did have uninsured motorist insurance, Mova Law Group was able to leverage my uninsured motorist funds to pay his costs, my medical attention costs and a settlement check to cover additionally expenses which turned out to be 2 times what I thought and I received that check within 7 months. Thank you Mova Law Group.