The City of Los Angeles
Most Trusted Law Firm
As Seen on
Address: Los Angeles, CA 90010
Phone: (858) 280-3358
Office Manager: Joel N.
Hours Of Operation
Monday: 24 hours
Tuesday: 24 hours
Wednesday: 24 hours
Thursday: 24 hours
Friday: 24 hours
Saturday: 24 hours
Sunday: 24 hours
Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer
Recently injured in a car accident in the busy city of Los Angeles? Did you know Los Angeles is home to the most car accidents year in the nation? Vehicle accidents are some of the most deadliest in the nation. Car accidents place millions a year in a hospital. There can be many reasons one is admitted into a hospital, but when a third-party in negligent and causes you personal injury you are most likely entitled to compensation for their negligence. Our Los Angeles accident attorneys are Chris Mova Personal Injury should be the first phone call you make after medical help. Receiving compensation without an attorney can be incredibly difficult and fighting with another driver’s insurance company will be a challenging task as they will do anything to ensure they pay the smallest settlement possible. If you are invovled in a car accident because another driver practiced distracted driving which lead to to your injury please give us a call today.
How Much Is My Accident Case Worth?
What Do I Do After A Car Accident?
- Notify The Police And Ambulance: The very first thing you should do is call the police to document the scene and seek medical attention for medical treatment. Even if you feel you aren’t hurt due to the adrenaline, a trained medical staff can account for injuries and bruises during your check-up if you are not admitted to the hospital for more serious injuries. The documents of your injuries will serve as valuable evidence in court.
- Document The Scene: If you are able to do so please collect as many names, phone numbers, and pictures/video you can. Witnesses will be used later in your case to provide an account of what happened. Pictures and video have a story to tell about how your injuries were sustained. Also, be sure to gather the name, phone number, and insurance of those involved in the accident, but be sure to not admit fault or speak to them about anything other than the pertinent information. Any information can be used against you.
- Call An Attorney: Before you even call your insurance company, you should call a lawyer In Los Angeles that specializes in personal injury. Our law firm will be on the other side of the phone call to support you in Los Angeles Ca. A car accident injury needs to be handled with care. Clients throughout our practice have benefited with over $10,000,000 recovered in damages over a decades worth of practice. We will guide you through the process of speaking to your insurance company and what you should do to further enhance your chances of receiving compensation for your injuries and property damage.
Once you complete your three steps our agents will focus on representing clients with undivided attention immediately. In the meantime we ask you take care of yourself and attend all doctors appointments set for you. Be sure to avoid speaking to anyone about your case and under no circumstance speak to the other driver’s insurance company. They will do their best to pass admission of the crash on you. If anyone contacts you ask them to speak to your attorney. Accident victims can be harrased and we will handle every inquiry so you don’t have to.
Request A Free Consulation
Los Angeles Car Accident Statistics
Our accident lawyers in Los Angeles will support you when you file an accident claim with access to top rated lawyers willing to fight for you. Our very same lawyers have composed simple statistics of car accidents. The accident rate is rising in the Los Angeles area due to overcrowding and an ever expanding population.
Here are Los Angeles Automobile Accident Stats:
• In 2018 there were nearly 55,000 traffic accidents in LA which serves as a 7% increase than the previous year.
• The majority of accidents involved were vehicle to vehicle collisions.
• Over 250 deaths were recorded in 2018 which is over a 37% increase from the year before.
• Pedestrians accounted for nearly half of the deaths account for in the LA area in 2018.
• According to data, a pedestrian has a 10 percent chance of dying when struck by a car traveling at 20 mph, but the risk of death climbs to 80 percent if the vehicle is moving at 40 mph.
• Motocyclists are involved in only 3 percent of traffic accidents, but account for 15% of the fatality rate.
• Motocyclist and pedestrians accout for 65% of fatalities in LA.
The experienced Los Angeles car accident lawyers at Chris Mova Injury hold over 10 years of experience with a 98.5 % rate. Our accident injury lawyers have seen it all and we will work tirelessly to deliver the highest compensation for you possible. If you or a loved one has been injured in a traffic collission call us today to file a claim and reclaim your life starting today.