The City of Carlsbad's
Most Trusted Law Firm
As Seen on
Personal Injury Attorney Carlsbad
Welcome to our official Carlsbad personal injury attorney and resource center. This section of our website is dedicate to helping Carlsbad locals that are in need of legal guidance after they have been involved in a car accident. On this page you will find out how you can successfully claim a settlement for your injuries by going after any insurance companies that were involved in your recent accident. You can check out our Contact Us page to schedule your free case evaluation today.
Our firm can help those that have recently been injured from a car crash or personal injury claim. We offer in depth guidance and the steps that you need in order to beat your case. We have experience auto accident attorneys available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, dedicated to your claim’s success and well-being. Every accident is different, that’s why it’s important for you to contact us today by dialing (858)280-3358 to schedule your free case evaluation from the best personal injury attorneys in San Diego.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
Tesla Car Accidents
Tesla has recently fallen under public scrutiny after their "autonomous" driving systems have malfunctioned and taken the lives of multiple Tesla accident victims.
Smart Car Accidents
Smart Cars and compact cars have great technology when it comes to protecting the lives of its passengers, but in the rare case that the vehicle malfunctions, we can help you fight for a settlement.
Uber Car Accidents
We've successfully awarded multiple clients that have been involved in Uber accidents throughout California. We are familiar with the insurance company that covers Uber and will fight tooth and nail for your case.
Lyft Car Accidents
We've successfully been awarded our past clients that have been involved in a car crash by the popular ride share Lyft. We'll help you fight for the million dollar policy that you deserve for the injuries you have received.
Request A Free Consulation
- Borrego Springs
- Camp Pendleton
- Cardiff By The Sea
- Chula Vista
- Del Mar
- El Cajon
- Imperial Beach
- La Jolla
- La Mesa
- Lemon Grove
- Mount Laguna
- National City
- San Luis Rey
- San Marcos
- San Ysidro
- Santa Ysabel
- Solana Beach
- Spring Valley
- Valley Center
- Warner Springs
How Much Will It Cost Me?
If you’re in the process of researching the ins and outs of how personal injury law works before you hire a lawyer, here’s what you need to know about how much our services cost.
- Car Accidents – $0
- Truck Accidents – $0
- Motorcycle Accidents – $0
- Pedestrian Accidents – $0
It costs absolutely nothing up front in order for you to use our legal services. We work on a contingency basis so if we can’t beat your case, we won’t receive a single penny. This is for Carlsbad and every other city in the state of California.
Follow These Steps After Any Injury In Carlsbad
If you or someone you know has just been hit by an at-fault driver in the city or Carlsbad, here’s what you need to do. Also, keep reading to learn how you can successfully beat your personal injury claim and claim compensation for the injuries you have received after being hit by a negligent driver.
- Go to the emergency room immediately. If you haven’t dialed 9-1-1 already, call them and advise them that you were just involved in a car crash. the local Carlsbad PD should arrive to the scene within minutes. Then, either drive yourself, have someone drive you, or use the ambulance to visit a local Carlsbad emergency room as soon as possible.
- After you have been checked for any life-threatening injuries, contact your insurance company to advise them that you were involved in a wreck. You’ll need your police report and don’t be too informative with your insurance company until you’ve had a consultation with our attorneys.
- Call our office and request for a free consultation. We’ll give you all of the information that you need to know in order to be successful for your settlement.
Stay consistent with all of the doctors appointments we schedule for you. These aren’t useless appointments. We schedule these to strengthen your case and if you choose to not show up, it will lower your chances of receiving a settlement check.
- Don’t post videos or images of you at the gym, or performing physical activities. These videos or images can be used against you in court.
Now that you’ve been educated on the topic, if you or someone you know is ever placed in a situation where they need to hire a professional Carlsbad Accident Attorney, you can give them the advice you’ve received on this page and have them contact us for a free consultation!